Answers to common questions about our new, 2018 optional Swag Upgrades:
- These are optional. All standard 2018 Half-Marathoners and 7-Milers receive one of our über popular, lightweight, vintage hoodies in American Pharoah's sky blue color if you choose not to upgrade! These are the same as we've given away in previous years, just a new (specially-made) color!
- Yes, you can order both a lightweight, vintage hoodie and a super premium Columbia upgrade! During our online registration process, just upgrade to your preferred premium Columbia swag item when asked, then the very next screen will give you the additional option for one of our famous hoodies!
- Yes, if you've already registered but didn't initally upgrade to Columbia, you still can. Just login to your RunSignUp RunTheBluegrass 2018 profile and click on the "Swag Upgrade Options" tab. Just follow the steps.
- Yearling runners may also upgrade to receive either a vintage hoodie or super premium Columbia item!
- You can order as many lightweight, vintage hoodies as you want! You'll see them in RunSignUp's "Add-On" section. Additional hoodies are only $20/ea.
- The earlier you register and upgrade, the bigger your discount off retail.
- If you want two or more super premium Columbia swag options, it's also very doable, it just requires a roundabout way of getting there. For your first one, you can upgrade like described above in RunSignUp's "Swag Upgrade Options" section. Your first super premium Columbia swag item is discounted quite a bit, since your race registration helps us defray some of its cost. Your second Columbia super premium swag item will be available in our Official Online Store as soon as it's up and running for 2018 (this fall, likely), and will be discounted at about 25% below normal retail, so that we also come out on top with you. You will need to order your 2nd or 3rd Columbia items by February (or before they sell out, whichever comes first).
- Columbia Women's "Sweet As" Weather Resistant jacket sizing chart, here
If you still have questions, email Jill [at] RunTheBluegrass [dot] org!