As in 2018, we're once again offering a diverse array of options to make your Bluegrass experience one of a kind. Women and men can choose between Badger's Ultimate, Silky Soft Performance Racing Shirts or Columbia's super premium Mach 38 or Jackson Creek jackets!
Our Ultimates are included in your standard registration or we offer our Columbia option at 50% off retail prices if you'd like to upgrade. ("Upgrade" means "trade in" your Ultimate for a Columbia.)
FAQ's for our many Swag Options
- Columbia Mach 38 for Women and Columbia Jackson Creek for Men are optional upgrades. All standard 2019 Half-Marathoners, 7-Milers and Yearlings receive one of our brand new, silky soft, "Ultimate" Performance Racing Shirts in royal blue if you choose not to upgrade! Women can choose between short or long sleeve, as can men.
- Yes, you can order both an Ultimate Performance Racing Shirt and a super premium Columbia upgrade during our online registration process! First, upgrade to your preferred premium Columbia swag item when asked. You will be able to add one of our Ultimates a little further down the screen.
- Yes, if you've already registered but didn't initially upgrade to Columbia, you still can. Go to our registration page here and choose the "Merchandise Only" option near the bottom. **Note: The $55 price (jackets retail for $100) means you're "trading in" your standard Ultimate swag shirt for a Columbia jacket.
- The earlier you register and upgrade, the bigger your discount off retail.
- If you want two or more super premium Columbia swag options, it's also very doable. Your first super premium Columbia swag item is discounted quite a bit, since your race registration helps us defray some of its cost. Your second Columbia super premium swag item will be available in our Official Online Store as soon as it's up and running for 2019, and will be discounted at about 25% below normal retail. You will need to order your 2nd or 3rd Columbia items by February (or before they sell out, whichever comes first).
If you still have questions, email Jill [at] RunTheBluegrass [dot] org!