859-255-4281 1375 S. Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504
To accommodate everyone staying with us Thursday, Friday and post-race on Saturday, The Campbell House is built for at least a two-night stay! This way your beautiful room is only a few steps away from all the action; no driving necessary!
Nestled in the heart of horse country, The Campbell House is a historic, boutique hotel in Lexington, Kentucky. For over half a century, world leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, business travelers, lovely brides and numerous groups have chosen The Campbell House in Lexington as a place of refuge, renewal and rejuvenation. Originally built as a small two-story building in 1949, The Campbell House is Lexington’s most recognized and cherished hotel. Their recent multi-million dollar renovation has transformed this local jewel into one of the finest hotels in Kentucky.
Special 2018 Race Weekend Rates: Two Queens or one King just $144/night!
Your stay at Campbell House includes:
- Only a 10 minute drive to Keeneland
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Complimentary on-site guest parking
- Complimentary breakfast for two each morning
- Indoor pool
- Easy (no driving!) access to all our pre- and post-race events!
- 37-inch flat-screen television in your room