Or call 877-901-6632
Relax during RunTheBluegrass 2017’s Race Weekend in Lexington’s newly renovated Marriott Griffin Gate Resort & Spa and enjoy the friendliest hospitality in Kentucky! Nestled on 200 acres of scenic meadows, Griffin Gate is an urban oasis to prep you for Race Day. Wake up refueled in their thoroughly redesigned guest rooms where legendary Marriott comfort meets the latest technology.
And with Griffin Gate’s full-service spa, 18-hole golf course, indoor & outdoor pools, outdoor fire pit and multiple dining options, there are a number of ways to ease into total relaxation before and after RunTheBluegrass 2017.
Your stay at Griffin Gate during RunTheBluegrass 2017 includes:
- Late checkout at 2:00pm on Race Day, upon request!
- Optional “Grab and Go” Runners Breakfast available in JW's Restaurant on Race Morning
- Complimentary on-site parking
Special RunTheBluegrass 2017 Rates: One King bed, or two Queens, for $132/night
Enjoy your stay in one of Lexington's premier hotels, located within walking distance of great shopping (including Whole Foods!) and dining, and only a 10 minute drive from Keeneland! Hotel amenities include deluxe two-room suites and workout facilities!
Your stay at Hilton Lexington Suites includes:
- Double queen beds
- Two room suite
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- $6 breakfast voucher for Polo's restaurant, located inside the hotel
- Complimentary late checkout time of 2pm, upon request!
Special RunTheBluegrass 2017 rates of $141/night!
Or call 859-455-5000
An all-suite hotel in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Country, only one mile from downtown and central to the University of Kentucky, Keeneland Race Course and RunTheBluegrass 2017 and the Kentucky Horse Park.
Your stay at Embassy Suites during RunTheBluegrass 2017 includes:
- A full cooked-to-order breakfast, each morning
- Complimentary cocktails & snacks from 5:30pm-7:30pm daily
- Spacious two room suite
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary high speed wireless
- Complimentary late checkout on race day
Special RunTheBluegrass 2017 Rates: Either one King bed or two Queens for $135/night
Curio Collection by Hilton
2017's Race Weekend HQ Hotel
Home of our 2017 Post-Race Party!
To accommodate everyone staying and celebrating with us post-race on Saturday night, April 1st, we've configured The Campbell House for two-night stays! This way your beautiful room is only a few steps away; no driving is necessary!
Nestled in the heart of horse country, The Campbell House is a historic, boutique hotel in Lexington, Kentucky. For over half a century, world leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, business travelers, lovely brides and numerous groups have chosen The Campbell House in Lexington as a place of refuge, renewal and rejuvenation. Originally built as a small two-story building in 1949, The Campbell House is Lexington’s most recognized and cherished hotel. Our recent multi-million dollar renovation has transformed this local jewel into one of the finest hotels in Kentucky.
Special 2017 Race Weekend Rates
Two Queens $144/night or one King for $139/night
Your stay includes:
- Only a 10 minute drive to Keeneland
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Complimentary on-site guest parking
- Complimentary breakfast for two each morning
- Indoor pool
- Easy (no driving!) access to our 2017 Post-Race Party
- 37-inch flat-screen television in your room
We are thrilled to be able to offer our guests access to Lexington's newest hotel - 21C! Guests will enjoy the museum hotel's new approach to Southern Hospitality, which includes a farm-to-table restaurant, complimentary WiFi, and valet parking available, all right in the heart of downtown!
Your stay at 21C includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in a king, queen or double queen suite.
- Optional late checkout of 1pm, upon request
- Valet or self park
RunTheBluegrass rate of $155/night
Or call (859) 253-4646
Courtyard is one of Marriott's finest brands! Lexington's popular Courtyard North is located just 6.5 super easy miles from historic Keeneland Race Course, home of America's Prettiest Half-Marathon, and under two miles from I-75/64.
Your stay at Courtyard North Lexington during RunTheBluegrass 2017 includes:
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Grab n' Go Breakfast including a bagel, banana, and a bottled water or juice!
- Complimentary high speed wireless
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Bistro open for breakfast and dinner
- Late checkout requests will be honored, based on availability
Special RunTheBluegrass 2017 Rate: $124/night for either a King bed or two Queen beds in your room!
Residence Inn by Marriott, Lexington North is located in the heart of Horse country, and offers the warmth of southern hospitality and charm. With a mix of studios and penthouses, Residence Inn is an all-suite hotel offering only the best hospitality for which Lexington is known. Residence Inn provides spacious suites with a sofa sleeper in the living area and a kitchen with full sized stainless steel appliances, and amenities including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, Residence Inn Mix (light fare Mon - Wed evenings), free wireless high speed internet access and a fitness facility. Residence Inn Lexington North is easily accessible to Lexington's downtown restaurants and shopping, Bluegrass Airport, 1-64 and I-75 and...but most importantly, our Race Expo/Start/Finish at Keeneland Race Course.
Late checkout available upon request!
Special RunTheBluegrass Rates: Studio Queen Suite $124, Studio King Suite $129
Studio Double Queen Suite $134, Penthouse Executive Suite (accommodates 5 adults) $179
Located close to I-75, I-64, and just 15 minutes from the start line at Keeneland!
Your stay at the Four Points includes:
- Complimentary Lexington Bluegrass Airport Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water in All Overnight Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Self Parking at All Times
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the Property